Supergirl Series Finale Promo Sees [SPOILER] Vow to Kill Lex Luthor

The CW released a new promo for the series finale of Supergirl.

The promo sees Alex Danvers vowing to kill Lex Luthor and Kara promising that she'll rescue Alex and Kelly Olsen's adopted daughter Esme.

RELATED: Supergirl Season 6, Episode 18, 'Truth Or Consequences' Recap & Spoilers

It was announced in September 2020 that Supergirl would end after Season 6. "To say it has been an honor portraying this iconic character would be a massive understatement," Melissa Benoist shared shortly after the news broke. "Seeing the incredible impact the show has had on young girls around the world has always left me humbled and speechless. She's had that impact on me, too. She's taught me strength I didn't know I had, to find hope in the darkest of places, and that we are stronger when we're united. What she stands for pushes all of us to be better. She has changed my life for the better, and I'm forever grateful."

RELATED: Supergirl Season 6, Episode 17, 'Believe In a Thing Called Love' Recap & Spoilers

The Season 6 finale of Supergirl will also see the return of series alumni Mehcad Brooks as Jimmy Olsen, Jeremy Jordan as Winn Scott and Chris Wood as Mon-El/Mike Matthews. "It would not have felt right if they hadn't come back," Benoist said at the time. "I loved seeing my friends. I don't think it would've been a right goodbye if the people who came back hadn't come back, so I'm very grateful that they did. It's always difficult to get that many people back in the same place, especially in the pandemic, so I'm really glad it worked out that way."

Chyler Leigh also promised that the finale is "emotional and it's beautiful. Again, you have to tie up a lot in a short amount of time. The initial reaction was you read it, you get to the end where it says, 'The End,' and you are like, 'Awww...' I still have it in my mind that I am on hiatus. But it was a beautiful script. I'm really really very happy with how it ended, especially for Alex and all of her relationships… Her relationship with Kelly, her relationship with Kara, and her relationship with J'onn. It’s really powerful."

The two-part series finale of Supergirl airs Tuesday, Nov. 9 on The CW.

KEEP READING: Supergirl: Nia Learns the Dream Realm Is Much Larger Than She Realized

Source: YouTube


Post a Comment

0 Comments